May 11, 2015

Menu Plan Monday

Menu Plan Monday
With
Homespun Kitchen
This week I'm starting something new at Homespun Kitchen, I'm doing my own Menu Plan Monday.  I am not linking up with anyone, just wanting to document our eats (or lack thereof) for the week! I *try* (using that word loosely) to make my meal plan every Saturday or Sunday and then grocery shop.  Lately it's been more of a "what should we have tonight?" phone call to Brad around 10 am. 
My recipes I find from many different blogs I frequent such as Mel's Kitchen Cafe and a new one I just recently found and love, Sweet Tooth Sweet Life, and of course from my Taste of Home and Cooking Light magazines.
Here's what's on our menu for the week!

Monday:  Crispy Chicken Cutlets which I found from Sweet Tooth Sweet Life.  Looks amazing!

Tuesday:  Meatloaf- This is my mother in law's recipe, I'll try and get the recipe up next week.

Wednesday:  School picnic- rubbery hotdogs for all!

Thursday:  Shrimp fettuccine- this is Emma's favorite meal and has been begging for it for awhile.

Friday: Cheeseburger Pizza- another My Recipes find from Sweet Tooth

I'm excited to have a couple new recipes on the list!  Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Sooooo can I come eat at your house?

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

Absolutely!!! :)