Nov 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Can you believe it is November 1st?? Seriously, WHERE did summer go? Did I miss this?? Christmas is like....8 WEEKS AWAY....I know....

We had a fabulous Halloween, although I might confess that I am glad it's over. I did have fun decorating this year though. We had our group of friends over for a Halloween party and I realized I had NO "spooky" decorations. That's where my favorite store Crafts Direct comes in. They had all their stuff 50-75% off. Mama made a haul!

Here are the girls all decked out....Taylor Swift, Ms. Bumblebee and Yoda.

For supper we had a "mummy" meatloaf....

And snack I made these "monster" faces, the kids LOVED them!

And last but not least, Popeye and Olive Oyl...We had such a fun time with our group of friends!

Hope your Halloween was fantastic!

No comments: